Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Shalin 샤린 ღ
2o jan 93
장근석♥♥
SLEEPYHEADツ
Doing...
Feeling : Weird
Eating : Haven't eat :(
Doing : looking at 장근석
Watching : 미남이시네요
Listening to : He Looked Beyond My Fault
got it frm seng guan's blog :D read, it's hilariously FUNNNNY :D
Why Chinese shouldn’t have Christian names: Anne Chang(Mandarin)-Dirty Anne Chin(Mandarin) - Keep quiet Faye Chen(Mandarin) - Dusty Carl Cheng(Hokkien) - Buttock Monica ChengHokkien) - Touching your buttocks Lucy Leow(Hokkien) - You are dead Jane Tan(Mandarin) - Frying eggs Suzie Leow(Hokkien) - Lost till death Henry Mah(Mandarin) - Hate your mum Corrine Tai(Hokkien) - Poor fellow Paul Chan(Mandarin) - Bankrupt Nelson Tan(Mandarin) - Bird laying eggs Leslie Tong(Mandarin) - Rubbish bin Carmen Teng(Hokkien) - Leg hair long Connie Mah(Cantonese) - Call your mother Danny See(Hokkien) - Squeeze you to death Rosie Teng(Hokkien) - Screws and nails Pete Tsai(Hokkien) - Nose droppings Macy Koh(Cantonese) - Never die before
&another, how to reject guys . LOL .
HE : Can I buy you a drink? SHE : Actually I’d rather have the money.
HE : I’m a photographer. I’ve been looking for a face like yours. SHE : I’m a plastic surgeon. I’ve been looking for a face like yours.
HE : Hi. Didn’t we go on a date once? Or was it twice? SHE : Must’ve been once. I never make the same mistake twice.
HE : How did you get to be so beautiful? SHE : I must’ve been given your share.
HE : Will you go out with me this Saturday? SHE : Sorry. I’m having a headache this weekend.
HE : Your face must turn a few heads. SHE : And your face must turn a few stomachs.
HE : Go on ,don’t be shy. Ask me out. SHE : Okay, get out.
HE : I think I could make you very happy. SHE : Why? Are you leaving?
HE : What would you say if I asked you to marry me? SHE : Nothing. I can’t talk and laugh at the same time.
HE : Can I have your name? SHE : Why? Don’t you already have one?
HE : Shall we go see a movie? SHE : I’ve already seen it.
HE : Where have you been all my life? SHE : Hiding from you.
HE : Haven’t I seen you some place before? SHE : Yes. That’s why I don’t go there anymore.
HE : Is this seat empty? SHE : Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
HE : So, what do you do for a living? SHE : I’m a female impersonator.
HE : Hey baby, what’s your sign? SHE : Do not enter.
HE : Your body is like a temple. SHE : Sorry, there are no services today.
HE : If I could see you naked, I’d die happy. SHE : If I saw you naked, I’d probably die laughing.
xDD
Profile
Loves♥
dramas
food
music
rain
rainbows
sleeping
plus etc!
Loathes
evil things
troubles
plus etc!
Wishlist
Be happy
Be more indifferent
Build a time machine!
Grow closer to God
Faster mature
Learn to care less
got it frm seng guan's blog :D read, it's hilariously FUNNNNY :D
Why Chinese shouldn’t have Christian names: Anne Chang(Mandarin)-Dirty Anne Chin(Mandarin) - Keep quiet Faye Chen(Mandarin) - Dusty Carl Cheng(Hokkien) - Buttock Monica ChengHokkien) - Touching your buttocks Lucy Leow(Hokkien) - You are dead Jane Tan(Mandarin) - Frying eggs Suzie Leow(Hokkien) - Lost till death Henry Mah(Mandarin) - Hate your mum Corrine Tai(Hokkien) - Poor fellow Paul Chan(Mandarin) - Bankrupt Nelson Tan(Mandarin) - Bird laying eggs Leslie Tong(Mandarin) - Rubbish bin Carmen Teng(Hokkien) - Leg hair long Connie Mah(Cantonese) - Call your mother Danny See(Hokkien) - Squeeze you to death Rosie Teng(Hokkien) - Screws and nails Pete Tsai(Hokkien) - Nose droppings Macy Koh(Cantonese) - Never die before
&another, how to reject guys . LOL .
HE : Can I buy you a drink? SHE : Actually I’d rather have the money.
HE : I’m a photographer. I’ve been looking for a face like yours. SHE : I’m a plastic surgeon. I’ve been looking for a face like yours.
HE : Hi. Didn’t we go on a date once? Or was it twice? SHE : Must’ve been once. I never make the same mistake twice.
HE : How did you get to be so beautiful? SHE : I must’ve been given your share.
HE : Will you go out with me this Saturday? SHE : Sorry. I’m having a headache this weekend.
HE : Your face must turn a few heads. SHE : And your face must turn a few stomachs.
HE : Go on ,don’t be shy. Ask me out. SHE : Okay, get out.
HE : I think I could make you very happy. SHE : Why? Are you leaving?
HE : What would you say if I asked you to marry me? SHE : Nothing. I can’t talk and laugh at the same time.
HE : Can I have your name? SHE : Why? Don’t you already have one?
HE : Shall we go see a movie? SHE : I’ve already seen it.
HE : Where have you been all my life? SHE : Hiding from you.
HE : Haven’t I seen you some place before? SHE : Yes. That’s why I don’t go there anymore.
HE : Is this seat empty? SHE : Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
HE : So, what do you do for a living? SHE : I’m a female impersonator.
HE : Hey baby, what’s your sign? SHE : Do not enter.
HE : Your body is like a temple. SHE : Sorry, there are no services today.
HE : If I could see you naked, I’d die happy. SHE : If I saw you naked, I’d probably die laughing.
Fantastic. This book just keeps me craving for more! I like Wil, Tessa and Jem! There seem to be a lot to be discovered. Facts and stuff about the story, I mean.