Waiting for
Kawin Masal to start !
:D
hahhaha.
I hoped tat bestiee's on now D:
O.o
Just as i typed that he come online
HAHAHHAA.
SO
SHEN QI !!
(as in miracle, not angry.)Had wanted to scold him =X.
Anw,
Hot Shot ahh ..
Captured my heart alrdy !
HAHAHHAHA.
But why so little epi de leh???!I very bu gan xin you know
.__________________."
Jerry Yan @@.
HAHAHHAHA
WO AI SI NI ~~
LALALA .
i kisiao le =="
Hais,
Mei&my parents are at the nearby jap resturant
TT
i didn't want to miss my show ....
so didn't go :(
So ... You better gimme a good epi!!
if too much of that ugly ben ...
IM GONNA KILL YOU !! @@
HAHAHAHHAHHAA*evil laughterrrrrr ~
Hais
Also ahh, they "forcing" me go jarkata tmr
:(
I don't want to.
I will Try to Fight for Myself !!!
HAHAHHATILL THE END [:
BESTIEEEEE !!(btw its pink cos you like girly stuff xD)hahahahhahah
Call for fun de xD