Aiyah .
today is just like any other day,
except that i went to see doc &yadda yadda..
more medicines, great.
got scolded by(._.") :
- my maid
- the doctor
H A H A H A H H A .who cares !??!
at least i saw another rainbow today,
thank you Lord Jesus :D
i just saw one last wed on chelle's bday
[;
I LIKE R A I N B O W S .seeing them makes me smile!
somehow ...? lol
cause a rare thing happened,
something like a miracle?
=)
Ehh bestiee, it's unclear.
told you already ah, don't blame me



my fone ain't made for taking photos.
yepps D:
but i like it anyway ~.~
I LOVE S H O U E I
( OR SHOEI)!!
I LOVE M E N G L O N G !
I LOVE THAT GUY IN THE SHOW [;
HAHAHAHA