Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations
ProfileBlogLinksJoinedCredits
I am ME
Shalin 샤린 ღ
2o jan 93
장근석♥♥
SLEEPYHEADツ
Doing...
Feeling : Weird
Eating : Haven't eat :(
Doing : looking at 장근석
Watching : 미남이시네요
Listening to : He Looked Beyond My Fault
Principal to student..." I saw you yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigerette... ?" ************************ Class teacher once said :" Pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!" ************************ Once the Hindi teacher said,"I'm going out of the world to America.." ************************ "...DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK!!!" ************************ Don't laugh at the back benches....otherwise teeth and all will be fallen down... ************************ It was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered. She tried to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. and then she said, "Why is fan not oning?" (ing form of on) ************************ Teacher in a furious mood..."Write down your name and father of your name!!" ************************ "Shhh... quiet... the principal is revolving around college." ************************ My manager started like this, "Hi, I am Madhu, Married with two kids" ************************ "I'll illustrate what I have in my mind" said the professor and erased the board. ************************ "Will you hang that calender or else I'll HANG MYSELF" ************************ The librarian scolded ," IF YOU TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE" ************************ Chemistry HOD comes and tells us, "My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter" ************************ "Tomorrow call your parents especially mother and father" ************************ "Why are you looking at the monkeys outside when I am in the class?!" ************************ Lab assistant said this when my friend wrote the wrong code,"I understand. You understand. Computer how understand??" ************************ Seeing the principal passing by, the teacher told the noisy class, "Keep quiet, the principal has passed away" ************************
- - - - - -
Letter from Banta Singh of Punjab to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates, We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice. 1. There is a button 'Start' but there is no 'Stop' button. We request you to check this. 2. One doubt is whether any 'Re-scooter' is available in system? I find only 'Re-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home. 3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this 'find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem. 4. My child learnt 'Microsoft Word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that? 5. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'My Computer': when you will provide the remaining items? 6. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that. 7. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only. 8. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'? 9. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Regards, Banta
P.S. Last one to Mr. Bill Gates: Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS?
Profile
Loves♥
dramas
food
music
rain
rainbows
sleeping
plus etc!
Loathes
evil things
troubles
plus etc!
Wishlist
Be happy
Be more indifferent
Build a time machine!
Grow closer to God
Faster mature
Learn to care less
Principal to student..." I saw you yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigerette... ?" ************************ Class teacher once said :" Pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!" ************************ Once the Hindi teacher said,"I'm going out of the world to America.." ************************ "...DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK!!!" ************************ Don't laugh at the back benches....otherwise teeth and all will be fallen down... ************************ It was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered. She tried to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. and then she said, "Why is fan not oning?" (ing form of on) ************************ Teacher in a furious mood..."Write down your name and father of your name!!" ************************ "Shhh... quiet... the principal is revolving around college." ************************ My manager started like this, "Hi, I am Madhu, Married with two kids" ************************ "I'll illustrate what I have in my mind" said the professor and erased the board. ************************ "Will you hang that calender or else I'll HANG MYSELF" ************************ The librarian scolded ," IF YOU TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE" ************************ Chemistry HOD comes and tells us, "My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter" ************************ "Tomorrow call your parents especially mother and father" ************************ "Why are you looking at the monkeys outside when I am in the class?!" ************************ Lab assistant said this when my friend wrote the wrong code,"I understand. You understand. Computer how understand??" ************************ Seeing the principal passing by, the teacher told the noisy class, "Keep quiet, the principal has passed away" ************************
- - - - - -
Letter from Banta Singh of Punjab to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates, We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice. 1. There is a button 'Start' but there is no 'Stop' button. We request you to check this. 2. One doubt is whether any 'Re-scooter' is available in system? I find only 'Re-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home. 3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this 'find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem. 4. My child learnt 'Microsoft Word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that? 5. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'My Computer': when you will provide the remaining items? 6. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that. 7. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only. 8. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'? 9. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Regards, Banta
P.S. Last one to Mr. Bill Gates: Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS?
Fantastic. This book just keeps me craving for more! I like Wil, Tessa and Jem! There seem to be a lot to be discovered. Facts and stuff about the story, I mean.