Hello! (: Have a nice day! If you have time, please check my website : http://loveless-illusion.blogspot.com. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Shalin 샤린 ღ
2o jan 93
장근석♥♥
SLEEPYHEADツ


Doing...
Feeling : Weird
Eating : Haven't eat :(
Doing : looking at 장근석
Watching : 미남이시네요
Listening to : He Looked Beyond My Fault


Tagboard
Photobucket
ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
Shalin's bookshelf: read

Dark FlameShadowlandBlue MoonEvermoreA Kiss in TimeWalk of the Spirits

More of Shalin's books »
Shalin's  book recommendations, reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Past
07_04 | 07_05 | 07_06 | 07_07 | 07_08 | 07_09 | 07_10 | 07_11 | 07_12 | 08_01 | 08_02 | 08_03 | 08_04 | 08_05 | 08_06 | 08_07 | 08_08 | 08_09 | 08_10 | 08_11 | 08_12 | 09_01 | 09_02 | 09_03 | 09_04 | 09_05 | 09_06 | 09_07 | 09_08 | 09_09 | 09_10 | 09_11 | 09_12 | 10_02 | 10_03 | 10_04 | 10_05 | 10_08 | 11_03 | 11_11 |

lols the 666th post XD.WHEEEEEEE.hmmm ....Actually...
WHEEEEE.i still haven't maple yet.__________.Going...
OH YAH!SONG.she's in the hospital again=="She only...
Happy :DMaybe cos of siaw ee?OH OH!Siaw Ee's new n...
HAPPY DAY! =xLOLS .Even mindchamps was okay today!...
Thank you Lord [:that Nikki's okay!Thank you Qing&...
I never thought that a day like this will come.I f...
一切 都不值得;我不再相信全部.
Good Morning! (:today i wake up early!haven't been...
I FORGET.YOU KNOW,NEXT WEEK'S ND CELEis .... dumb ...

Music
Lee Seung Gi - Will You Marry Me?


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
flash mp3 playersmyspace fetishmp3 music player for myspace



Shalin's bookshelf: read

Dark FlameShadowlandBlue MoonEvermoreA Kiss in TimeWalk of the Spirits

More of Shalin's books »
Shalin's  book recommendations, reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists


Tweet
Written at 6.8.09 | back to top


I knew that things always go against my wishes.
I shouldn't have ever hoped for anything,
or to believe or trust in anything.
Because even miracles don't happen at all;
not even when you need them
So what's the damn use?

I really, really want to stay away from here.
If I could, I'll erase everything I have in my brain now
&maybe, just be mentally insane or something.
I don't want to remember anything
Neither do I want to know that I live here,
this place full of unhappiness.

Hatred, Sadness ...
All those ugly feelings that I've always wished to be rid of
Are just starting to come back to me again ....

As if it were meant to be ..
I'll stop loving this world
And start hating it with all my guts.




Anyway,
AMC was pretty hard ..
Oh wells, can't be compared to being left abandoned
:/

Tmr's national day celebrations are like ...
=="
Sec4s are separated from the rest ...
We're just gonna go school, assembly
and what ?
Party =="
Yay, no concert for us.
How nice