
waaaaaa.
im dieing ,
i can't find my spects
AGAIN, LIKE YESTERDAY .
ARGGGGH .
NOW WORST COS ..
I DONT EVEN KNOW IT IT'S AT HOME OR SCHOOL !:(
you know i just like fell down -.-"
my right knee's still whinning :/
x.x
then early in the morning ,
i put facial foam on my toothbursh
&puts it into my mouth ..
greatand that was when i just
realised that it wasn't toothpaste
D:D:D:
as if it wasn't bad enough ,
i broke a cup bfore leaving for shcool!
AH :(
then i screw up my chem test
I
BLANKED OUT TT
.
.
.
.
hais
english oral was fun but ..
I
FORGOT
AND
USED
SINGLISH
FOR
THE
FIRST
TIME
IN
MY
LIFE
FOR
ORAL
.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .
i don't llike today ..
hmpppph >.>
*STARE*
hahahhaha!
go audi&play with qing :D
&
ILOVESADAF :D
thanks for taking bus with me just now!
&&
(even though i know the person won't be reading this, but..)
dont lonely le lah :D
HAHAHHAHAHA xD.
I JUST RMBED I DIDNT GO COLLECT THE ENGLISH JOURNALS ==
I SUCK EVEN AS A EL REP
Z.Z
(i dno why it's in caps :D )