HAHAHHAHAA.
HELLO.
I havent used the com for a few days
=x
so havent been on xDD.
HAHAH
&now bestiee's in korea =P
Have a nice time there !!
HAHAHAH, don't be so blur till you get lost
=xx
Fridayi didn't go Jarkata
Cos of Kawin Masal,
I am very addicted to the show, yes.
xDD
SaturdaySushi Tei,
here de not so nice ...
Bad service !! D:
&&Since it's a sat, there's JAM.
so only watched like 10-15 minutes of K.M.
:(
(it ended at 9.30 !! didnt know)SundayHahahhaa ...
Eat eat eat .
Buy buy buy .
My mum spent alot money.
She told me in the morning no K.M.
so yeahh ... in the end have lah :/
So missed the whole thingy.
AHHHHHH @@!&@^!&@(!.
HAH, i've been missing all the epi i wanna watch
TT *crys.
&&
went to the
new town ..
visited the hotel .
Ehh, got a Olympic-sized swimming pool leh
HAHAHHAHA. so cool xD.
Oh well xD.
Mondayboring day ..
I missed abit of K.M.
:(
I go watch Kawin Masal alrdy xD.