SHALIN WILL NOT TALK TO DANIEL LE
:D
DECLARED.
so fun ! xD
TODAY
im done with BIO SPA [;
so damn happy,
i didn't actually screw it up man!
yeahhh, ! :D
ILOVE MRSNGIN!
thanks for the w/s :D
{zq's no. 21 chromosomes, are they XXY?!!}
library was fun too!
even though daffy abandoned me for her tuition,
got barnie the barnyard lai pei wo!
:D
lalallalaa,
along with natalie & i-dont-know-her-name
=x
came home&started watching DVD :D
haahhha,
I MISS CYLKE D:
WHERE ART THOU COUSIN?!!
lol
anyway, in case someone from my class reads this;
im putting it BIG BIG for you all to SEE ah!!!
OI
HAND IN
YOUR
ENGLISH
REFLECTIONS
BY
TOMORROW
IF NOT
I
WON'T CARE
ANYMORE
ABOUT IT
SO
YOU
GO
AND
SETTLE/GIVE
IT
YOURSELF
WITH
MR ANG
THIS IS TO REG NO.
3, 13, 22, 27, 32, 33, 34
...
my blog become what,
something like loan shark ah
._."
aiyah, heck lah.
I LOVE DEWI GIRLFREND
[:
最近好像 一直看到他 D: